Saturday, February 11, 2012

Miniatur Painting Tutorial



Hi Guys,

it finally happened, I did a video tutorial on how to paint miniaturs on a black surface.
It is a simple technique that helps to paint quick and can be leveld up any time.

This is my first tutorial so go easy on me guys. The original Vid was 3:37h long and didn't have any speed up's. This version is about a hour and split up in to 4 parts.
I hope you like it and depending on how this goes I will maybe do another one for Advanced Painting.


                                                                          Part 1


                                                 Part2

                                                 Part3

                                                 Part4

Thank you all for checking it out, and here are some more pic's of the finished Miniature.




7 comments:

  1. i like it ...... it is a great help to miniature painters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very envy about your hand painting skill!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys, glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is your name Adam ? It confuses me every time lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hafta check back to see this figure. It's soo badass looking. I love the crispness and the awesome highlights. Man, yeah I agree with aor_or_die I'm mad envious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Bro, It's more of a speed Paint job only took about 5 hours :)

      Delete

Popular Posts